PDTS (Personnel Data Tracking System)
The necessity to systematize procedures is needed by each unit in UPM, for efficient provision of services and for the release of complete, accurate information, data statistics and report. Hence, automating the processes involved is viewed as a solution, especially in processing personnel information. The Office of Personnel Services (OPS), mandated to handle personnel transactions and services, should be equipped with an electronic personnel data information system, for proper documentation and accurate reporting.
The objective of PDTS (Personnel Data Tracking System) is to design an electronic database to complement the personal information needs of the University, to develop the Personnel Data Tracking System software using the evolutionary prototyping method and to deploy the necessary equipment needed during systems development and actual use of the system later.
Problems with PDTS URL/address
February 15, 2007
We are currently experiencing problems with the PDTS address (http://pdts.upm.edu.ph). As a temporary solution please enter http://pdts.upm.edu.ph/~pdts on the address bar. Sorry for the inconvenience.
*as of Feb 19, 2007 the problem was fixed.
PDTS presented at AO's regular monthly meeting
June 9, 2006
- The meeting started at 1:30pm last June 07,2006 at the boardroom. Dr. Orlino Talens presided.
- There is a positive feedback during the presentation of the said system.
- The Administrative Officers of different colleges and units will be given an account so that they can view the profiles of all employees of their concerned units.
Update on PDTS
September 9, 2005
- Personal information now being updated based on the employees Personal Data Sheet.
- There's a new section where employee number can now be edited.
- Personal info can now be downloaded in excel format
- Implemented a security feature where a user can only view pages that are viewable by his group